Friday, March 9, 2007

Bosso Specializes in Marble Removal

March 7, 2007 - At the Garage, Lawndale


I had marbles under my car for about 4 years. At random times, when I drive, the marbles will roll back and forth. I was helping my sister move and she had a vase full of marbles. I placed the vase in the back seat on the floor. The vase spilled and the marbles rolled into the air conditioning vents under the driver seat. I made a quick turn, "drifting" (lol), and I can hear the marbles roll to the passenger side. For years I left it rolling under my car, tuning the noise out.

Finally, Frank (Frank's cousin Frank) removed the marbles. No one believes I have marbles in my car. They rocked the shit out of my car to hear the marbles, no noise. Frank removed the seats and check under the carpet on the driver side, no marbles. Check under the carpet on the passenger side, AND WE FIND 4 MARBLES. The crowd goes wild. He checks the driver side again and find 2 MORE MARBLES.

Keeping my clear pearl marbles for memories!!

Thank you Frank for your skill and expertise in marble removal!!!! Also, thanks for lettting me drive your Supra. It's so bad-ass!!

I always wanted a Supra and I will always want a Supra.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wrote:
"Frank (Frank's cousin Frank)"

In the span of 4 works, you used the word "Frank" 3 times! That is record.