Thursday, March 22, 2007

Afro Pretenders, Du Rag Contenders

Costa Mesa








Select your favorite definition.
The Urban Dictionary defines a Du Rag as:


1. Du RaG

Today's atire for a "Gangsta". It is a piece of cloth, usually polyester or silk. Tie it on your head and either leave the back flyin' or tied up. A favorite for WankStas, but real gangsters wear it too. Make sure to know which you are messing with before you do.

When my Du Rag comes off, my fro pops out.
My hair goes through the Du Rag.
Look at the wanksta with the Du Rag.


2. du rag

Something that afro-americans were on there heads to accesorize with or cover there heads

I put my durag on cuz my cornrows were gettin all frizzed up!


3. du rag

Piece of cloth that serves absolutely no purpose, somtimes piece of toilet paper that somhow gets stuck to your hat.

Nelly wears a du rag!...and he still sucks.


No comments: