Sunday, February 11, 2007

Homeroom Sweethearts

Pay your respects:
http://www.homeroomclothing.com














Dealin', hustlin', process the buziness transaction. Welcome to the industry. Melrose go-getters cruise through the LA streets tail-gating our scene. Samples and samples of Homeroom goodies. Fabrics, zippers, hangers, and hoodies. Bling, bling!! It’s a damn fashion show in the streets. Absolutely fabulous. Our next mission: Alley-way escape: gonna pop that storage lock and come up with some goods. I got your back bro! Fun lovin’ car hopin’. That’s how we roll.


Highlights:

Pretty Ricky, Ricky... 5 in the morning…
Glow in the dark zipper
KKY, no it’s YKK
Orange Scissors
Making Origami
KY – burning sensation
Jack & Coke
Cinnamon gum
Tennessey = 1st Ten I See
A Mexican selling roses
UFC
Shrink me, put me in your pocket, carry me around
You’re my lightning, strike me
839-RIBS
Wal-mart
Ukulele
Doheny & Beverly
Parking Prohibited in Beverly Hills
Not going to back into that tree
Your P is beeping
Hurtful ring spikes
My Uzi is better than yours

No comments: