Monday, February 12, 2007

Martini Blues @ Huntington Beach


Representing Cairo Quinn. Chris did an amazing job. Good job bro! He did a couple of songs with his dad, one with his dad and bro, one with his bro, and a few solos. His bass guitar rocks ass.

I was in the studio today, bumping our iTunes playlist. I hear this one song, was definitely feeling it, haven’t heard this one yet. I go take a look to see who’s singing it. Lo and behold, it was Cairo Quinn. Chris loaded some of his own songs onto the computer. His songs are a definite must-listen, must-have, must-bump in your car type of tunes.

After the gig, the usual undetachable 3, TFJ, head out. We we’re not going to make another Del run tonight. That would have been 3 straight nites. Had to switch it up. We went to Lee’s across from campus, UCI. We walked in, and Tamas says, “Let’s play, spot the white man.” Everyone there were yellow niggers, what else should be expected. We were the loudest folks there, cracking, and laughing, causing a scene while everyone else were dead zombies. I think I should be awarded for telling the best childhood stories: Stink peas, naked girls, and beat downs – ya’ll can’t fade this.




















Frank is diabolical:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG look at the last two pics... of your facial expression and me pushing the car. Its looks like a real action picture... sweet.

Judy said...

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty...