Monday, February 12, 2007

Memphis @ Costa Mesa



Highlights:


The Hookah Lounge is nowhere to be found. Why is there a P.F. Chang's there instead? No wonder their phone number didn't work.

Beat Bumpin' in my car: It’s the Nigger Stomp. They’re tired of being stomped on.


Ass-Butter
Greasy
Finger Lickin’ Good
Gravy ass-butter


“Second hand smoking smells good.” Frank, I see you checking out my cig. You want a hit bro? It’s not about quitting, but about self-control.


A fruit-cake dancing at Memphis, wiggling them hips out of control. Looking retarded. Frank says, “If I ever dance like that, please let me know.”


Russian Mafias at the corner
Bidi Abu Habib at the other corner


Slapping retards
They see me rollin’
Wheelchair competition



Del Taco Episode 2:

Judy: (mispronouncing the word Carbon) Can I get 2 taco carbon (fiber) taco
Del Taco employee: 2 taco carbon!!
Tamas: (Laughing) The dude corrected your ass.
Judy: (Laughing)
Judy: (Holla to the back) Frank what do you want?
Frank: (Smiling, laughing, unable to speak)



This may only be funny for those who have experienced the late-night drunk runs to del.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

“If I ever dance like that, please let me know.” x100

Judy said...

I look out for you, you look out for me.

So please, if i ever have ass-butter grease on my lips please let me know. HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

That is nasty =(